Header Ads

  • Breaking News :

    My NYSC Experience


     My NYSC Experience

    Being posted to Kiama, Bayelsa state was the last place I would ever expect. It was like a joke. When I got here,a day before the opening day, everything looked strange like I was going back to 100l but no it’s a Post-University school.

    Life here is hard, Military training,early morning waking up, dragging feet even when you don’t want to but you don’t have a choice,the food is not friendly at all, queuing up to even collect food from kitchen was crazy,man'o war drilling, jogging,tears everywhere but you don’thave a choice. I was the first to register in camp with reg no. 0001 and I was made a leader in my platoon 10. Leadership is a very serious responsibility.

    But I will try to make friends because that's a very difficult part of my life I have chosen to hide to get away from the past.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad